Lord & Partners Ltd.
741 Muskoka Road #3 North Suite 9, P1h 2l3
- Company Web Site:
Lord & Partners Ltd.
Lord & Partners Ltd. is an ISO 14001 registered manufacturer of environmentally responsible cleaners, degreasers and solvents, which are Non WHMIS and Non Regulated (USA). Our products are used in a variety of industries and settings including Automotive, Aviation, Government, Industry, Institutions, Marine, Mining, Oil Exploration, Pulp and Paper and Transportation, and are guaranteed to perform as directed.
Our cleaners and degreasers displaying the EcoLogoM are certified by the EcoLogoM Program. They are all naturally derived, biodegradable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-toxic to aquatic life (according to certification criteria CCD-146 Hardsurface Cleaners), efficient and cost effective.
Our products are designed to do the tough jobs!
- Export %:
- Year Established:
- Products and Services We Want to Sell:
- Cleaning and janitorial products
- Environmental technology and equipment
- Description of Our Sustainability Program:
Lord & Partners Ltd. is an ISO 14001 registered manufacturer of environmentally responsible chemical products which are Non WHMIS, and Non Regulated. Certified with the EcoLogo, eleven of our cleaners and degreasers are all natural, biodegradable, non-toxic, efficient, cost effective and give you the added assurance that they will reduce your organizations impact on the environment and meet or exceed applicable safety and performance standards.
When companies use our products, they will not have the hidden costs and liabilities, which are incurred by traditional cleaners and solvents.
1. Hazardous material compliance cost
2. Health and safety concerns of workers which could reduce production.
3. Increased liability insurance.
4. Long term toxic material liability.
5. VOC emisssions
6. Disposal costs.
As part of our commitment to the prevention of pollution Lord & Partners Ltd. is an ISO 14001 registered company. Lord & Partners Ltd. is registered under both the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS), Certificate CH98/2154, and the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB), Certificate CA05/3546/E, accreditation schemes.
LORD & PARTNERS LTD. is committed to developing and utilizing the latest technology to manufacture and sell environmentally responsible chemical products. Our products are effective, efficient, safe to use in the workplace and reduce the risk to the environment in a variety of industries and settings including Automotive, Aviation, Government, Industry, Institutions, Marine, Mining, Oil Exploration, Pulp and Paper and Transportation throughout the global market.
LORD & PARTNERS LTD. is committed to:
• continually improving its environmental behaviour and performance.
• complying with federal, provincial and municipal legislation and licensee requirements of the EcoLogoM Program.
• having its Environmental Policy available to the public upon request.
• the prevention of pollution during the production, use and disposal of chemical products.
• reducing the number of organic solvents used in the cleaning process to reduce V.O.C.’s and hazardous products in the work place.
• reducing the impact of chemical products on aquatic systems and water quality.
• manufacturing concentrated products to reduce the number of products in use and the environmental impact of packaging.
• recycling packaging and using recycled materials for packaging.
- Certifications and Memberships:
Assessor Country: Canada